Guidance to B.Ed from Kurukshetra University – (2020-22)
Profession decides our name and fame in the society. Every individual has a plethora of choices to opt-out of the best profession for himself. Some person likes to become doctor, engineer, advocate while others prefer to become a teacher. Becoming a teacher is a challenging profession because the teacher is liable for the future of children and youths. Therefore, the government has mandated certain educational level courses that are necessary to pursue if you want to become a teacher. Among ample of available courses, Bachelor of Education is a nationwide accepted degree that is necessary if you want to become a teacher either in central or state government or you want to become a private teacher. In India, thousands of colleges offer B.Ed degree in regular as well as correspondence mode. Kurukshetra University is one of the top-notch university that offers Bachelor of education degree in affordable fees. We, Sky Education Group have assembled complete information related to B.Ed from Kurukshetra University to assist in having hassle-free admissions.Highlights of Kurukshetra University
Kurukshetra University is a premier educational institution of India which offers various certificate courses, diploma courses, undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- Approvals -The University is approved by University Grants Commission, UGC and it offers a B.Ed degree approved by NCTE
- Location -The university is located at Kurukshetra and was established in 1957. It has 457 colleges affiliated to it that are spread in the entire Haryana
Some of B.Ed colleges affiliated to Kurukshetra University
- University College of Education
- Bharat College of Education
- Ladwa College of Education
- Seth Tek Chand College of Education
- Sri Satya Sai College of Education
- Seth Banarasi Dass College of Education
- B.R. College of Education
- Shri Jai Ram Mahila College of Education Research & Development
- Kurukshetra College of Education
- Lal Chand Mal College of Education
- Sardar Chanan Singh Ghumman Memorial College of Education
- United College of Education
- Sohan Lal D.A.V. College of Education
- P.K.R College of Education
- Tulsi College of Education for women
- Lala Ami Chand Monga Memorial College of Education
- Shivalik College of Education
- Surya College of Education
- Lord Krishna College of Education
- Mata Shanti Devi College of Education for Women
- Shri Sardari Lal College of Education
- Shri Birkha Ram College of Education
- Maa Bala Sundri College of Education
- Ch. Ishwar Singh Mahila Shikshan Mahavidyalaya
- R.K.S.D. College of Education, Ambala Road
- Savitri Devi Memorial College of Education
- United College of Education
- Shri Ram College of Education
- Jat College of Education
- S.S.M. College of Education
- B.P.R. College of Education
- Dr. Ganesh Dass DAV College of Education
- Budha College of Education
- Minerva College of Education
- Doon Valley Institute of Education
- R.L. College of Education
- Green-Wood College of Education
- Doon Valley College of Education
- Swami Devi Dyal College of Education
- Shree Ram Mulkh College of Education
- Shree Sat Guru Dev College of Education for Girls
- Brahamrishi College of Education, Vill-Virat Nagar, Post CRPF Centre
- Sant Nishchal Singh College of Education for Women
- S.P.S. Janta College of Education
- Aastha College of Education
- Bhagat Singh College of Education for Women
- Vishva Bharti College of Education
- Jai Geetanjali College of Education
- Shri Guru Harkrishan College of Education
- Hari Om Shiv Om College of Education
- S.N. College of Education
- Yamuna Institute of Education
Overview to Bachelor of Education
B. Ed is also known as Bachelor of Education is a 2-year degree in which candidates are studied about complete details of various teaching methods. This course makes a candidate eligible to apply for the Government as well private teaching job. B. Ed provides in-depth knowledge of educational psychology, holistic education, educational evaluation and assessment, Human values and philosophy of education.
Duration of course
B.Ed is a 2 years undergraduate degree.
Admission criteria for B.Ed from Kurukshetra University
- For admission in the B.Ed course student should be graduate with a minimum of 50% marks. Final year students can also apply for the course.
- Admission in B.Ed from Kurukshetra University solely depends on the merit list.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
Key dates for admission in B.Ed from KU
Online registration – First week of August
Online registration end – Last week of August
Counseling – Last week of August and the first week of September
Course fees – Fees of government College affiliated to Kurukshetra University – decided by state govt. Private colleges or self-funded colleges affiliated to Kurukshetra University – Rs.44,000 per year.
Documents required for admission
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Graduation provisional certificate or degree
- Final year Graduation mark sheet.
- Final year consolidated Mark sheet of Master Degree(if available
- Provisional Certificate or Master Degree (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (need to submit by the end of Nov)
- Two-color photographs of the applicant.
- Aadhar Card of the candidate.
Benefits of doing B.Ed from Kurukshetra University
- Kurukshetra University provides excellent quality education to future teachers and has highly experienced faculties.
- KU provides complete career counseling during and post course.
- It provides free of cost study material.
- Assistance in getting job post completion of course.
- Latest technology infrastructure and library to assist you in getting complete knowledge during B.Ed.