Bachelor of Education from Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University (CRSU) -2020-22
The education sector is taking a boom in India. With this enhancing scope of the teaching profession, folks are putting high attention on pursuing B.Ed, B.EI.ED, D.EI.ED and other teaching concentric courses. Read more about big red pokie . Ample universities in India have emerged that offer these courses. In this sea of educational institutes, it’s hard for students to opt for the most convenient college for pursuing B.Ed Degree. We, Sky Education Group have accumulated entire information related to the most coveted university of Jind, Haryana, Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University (CRSU).Overview of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University
- Recognition -Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University (CRSU) is established by the State Legislature Act 28 of 2014 and is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). University was previously known as Kurukshetra University Postgraduate Regional Centre.
- Location -Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University (CRSU) is situated at Jind, one of the oldest districts of Haryana. University is located at 2 kilometers from Gohana Bypass, Jind, Haryana and it offers a lush green campus of 2 Kilometers.
B. Ed Colleges affiliated to Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University (CRSU)
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University has various affiliated colleges spread all around Haryana and NCR. We, Sky Education Group have assembled a list of all colleges specific to a particular location to assist students in searching the most appropriate college affiliated to CRSU for pursuing a B.Ed degree course.
Introduction to Bachelor of Education, B.Ed
B. Ed is a 2 years’ undergraduate degree which makes students eligible to apply for various government and private jobs. Though there are various courses that a teaching professional can pursue but B.Ed is a hugely accepted teaching course pursued by graduate students. There are various universities in India offering a B.Ed degree but Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University is one of the best universities in Haryana offering a B.Ed degree.
Advantages of B.Ed from CRSU
- Lush green and tranquil education campus.
- Experienced and skilled teaching professionals ready to assist you during and post-course.
- Career counseling and timely doubt clearance classes
- Ease in the admission process.
- The plethora of carrier opportunities post completion of course.
Admission procedure for B.Ed from CRSU
CRSU has a crisp and obvious admission procedure. Admission depends on merit list and student needs to undergo 3 rounds of counseling to be eligible for admission at CRSU and its affiliated colleges.Admission dates to note
- Application acceptance – First week of July
- Display of Phase 1 merit list – First week of August
- Display of Phase 2 merit list – Last week of August
Documents required for admission
Certificates in original and 3 photocopies for submission
- Mark sheets of each semester/year of graduation.
- All semester/year mark sheets of post-graduation (If applicable).
- Mark sheet of secondary and higher secondary examination.
- Original and photocopy of adhaar card.
- 8 -10 latest colored photographs.
- Original Migration certificate.
- Provisional certificate or graduate degree.
- Provisional Certificate or degree of post-graduation (If applicable).
Fees of B.Ed from CRSU
Colleges under CRSU course fee – Rs. 44,000 per year (Excluding other charges).