Bachelor of Pharmacy
Drugs and medicine have now become our best companions during health issues. Therefore it is recommended for pharmacists to be well equipped with knowledge and terminologies of various drugs and medicines coming in the market. On seeing the scope of medicines in the present scenario the government has mandated for each pharmacist to have a pharmacy degree or diploma to be eligible to become an authorized pharmacist. Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate in the pharmacy sector that assists students in getting in-depth knowledge related to medicine and drugs. We, Sky Education Group have accumulated complete information related to the B.Pharma course to assist you in taking clear crystal decisions to take admission in course.
Introduction to Bachelor of Pharmacy
B. Pharma is an undergraduate degree that patronizes students in gaining in-depth knowledge related to preparing and dispensing drugs and medicine. It deals with health care and biochemical products. In this course, the student gets detailed knowledge about both practical and theoretical details of medicines. The course is available in regular mode.
B. Pharma is a four years undergraduate degree divided into eight semesters of 6 months each.
Eligibility criteria for B.Pharma
A student should be 12th pass with Physics, chemistry, and biology or with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and biology both for pursuing B.Pharma. The student should have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in PCB in intermediate to undergo this course.
Admission process for B.Pharma course
Admission in B.Pharma is course is done on merit-basis. Marks of 12th class is taken into account to prepare merit for admission, while some reputed institution conducts their entrance exam followed by admission counseling for admission in course.
The important entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Pharmacy course
- BITSAT – Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test is conducted in May for admission in B.Pharm course.
- TSEAMCET – It is also conducted in May for admission to the course.
- WBJEE – It is conducted in May for admission to the course.
Various specializations in B.Pharma course
- B.Pharma in Ayurveda
- B.Pharma in Pharmaceutical chemistry
- B.Pharma in Pharmacology
- B.Pharma in Pharmaceutics
List of B.Pharma colleges
Bachelor of Pharmacy course is approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). We have come up with a list of best B.Pharma colleges
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research, New Delhi Fees – Rs. 66,500/Year
- Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak Fees – Rs. 25,100/Year
- Amity University, Noida Fees – Rs. 1.66 Lakh/Year
- KIET Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad Fees – Rs. 1.19Lakh/Year
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida Fees – Rs. 1.1Lakh/Year
- Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi Fees – Rs. 1.19 Lakh/Year
- BS Anangpuria Educational Institute, Faridabad Fees – Rs. 1.05 Lakh/Year
- Sunder Deep College of Pharmacy, Ghaziabad Fees – Rs. 69,500/Year
- Innovative College of Pharmacy Fees – Rs. 55,000/Year
- Spectrum Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, Greater Noida Fees – Rs. 78,400/Year
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi Fees – Rs. 19,600/Year
- Sharda University, Greater Noida Fees – Rs. 1.64Lakh/Year
- Lingaya’s University, Faridabad Fees – Rs. 1.03Lakh/Year
- H.R. Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad Fees – Rs. 94,900/Year
- Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, New Delhi Fees – Rs. 96,300/Year
- KR Mandalam University, Gurgaon Fees – Rs. 1.4Lakh/Year
- Sanskar Educational Group, Ghaziabad Fees – Rs. 93,700/Year
- Aditya College of Pharmacy and Science, New Delhi Fees – Rs. 1.1 Lakh/Year
- Apeejaystya University, Gurgaon
- BBS Institute of Pharmaceutical and allied sciences, Greater Noida Fees – Rs. 1.32Lakh/Year
Carrier opportunities post-course
There are plethoras of carrier opportunities post completion of course. These opportunities include:-
- Analytical Chemist
- Drug Therapist
- Hospital drug coordinator
- Drug Regulatory Manager